Skip to main content

Bibliography


Photographer: Edward Burtynsky
Image Name: Rock of Ages
Book: Quarries
Date of Book Publish: 2007


Photographer: Simon Roberts
Image Name: (Series - Merrie Albion)
Book: British Journal of Photography - Journeys
Date of Book Publish: 2017


Photographer: Simon Roberts
Image Name: Series - Merrie Albion)
Book: British Journal of Photography - Journeys
Date of Book Publish: 2017


Photographer: Jonas Bendiksen
Image Name: Uknown
Book: British Journal of Photography - Journeys
Date of Book Publish: 2017


Photographer: Andreas Gursky
Image Name: Paris, Montparnasse
Book: The Museum of Modern Art
Date of Book Publish: Unknown


Photographer: Annie Leibovitz
Image Name: Unknown
Book: At Work
Date of Book Publish: 2008


Photographer: Sebastiao Salgado
Image Name: Unknown
Book: Workers. An Archaeology of The Industrial Age
Date of Book Publish: 1993


Photographer: Sebastiao Salgado
Image Name: Unknown
Book: Workers. An Archaeology of The Industrial Age
Date of Book Publish: 1993


Photographer: Sebastiao Salgado
Image Name: Operario Ferroviario
Book: Workers. An Archaeology of The Industrial Age
Date of Book Publish: 1993


Photographer: Marc Riboud
Image Name: Witness At A Crossroads
Book: Photographers At Home And Abroad
Date Of Book publish: 1988



Photographer: Joel Sternfeld
Image Name: Unknown
Book: On This Site: Landscape in Memoriam
Date Of Book Publish: 1996



Photographer: Joel Sternfeld
Image Name: Unknown
Book: On This Site: Landscape in Memoriam
Date Of Book Publish: 1996

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stitching/Panorama

I created a stitched (photo merge) image by taking many photographs which overlap very slightly in order to produce a final panoramic image. I began by opening photoshop and going to the "File" menu and then "Automate" and then clicking on "Photomerge". By doing this, it opens up a tab which allows me to change what sort of photo merge I am going to produce and it also allows me to browse the files that I would like to use for the photo merge. I then browsed through my files to find the exact files that I wanted to use. Once I clicked open, it layered and merged the photos together into one final panoramic image. Once the final image was created I flattened the image by hovering over the "Layer" and then clicked on "Flatten Image" which brought all the layer into one. Below are my 2 final panoramic images that I created. The 2 final images above are underexposed so when I create a panoram...

Hyper-Lapse

I created my hyper-lapse by placing my camera carefully on top of a tripod. I then positioned the tripod which had my camera on the edge of a pavement so that my main subject was positioned centrally in the frame. Next, I took a shot of the subject standing still on the curb of the pavement and every time I took a shot, I tracked backward whilst the subject moved forwards. I created the final video (hyper-lapse) by putting all the photos that I took into one folder. I then opened Photoshop. Once Photoshop was opened, I went to into the "File" menu and then clicked on "Open".   Once I had done that, I Navigated to the folder where all the photos were. I selected the first photo that I took.  Once the Photo has opened in photoshop, I went to the "Dialogue Box" and then clicked on "Image Sequence" By clicking "Open", it will import the photos into a time-lapse video fi...

Kaleidoscope

In order to do the kaleidoscope effect in photoshop, I needed to use a JPEG file because a RAW file is too large and it would take a longtime to process and carry out the actions that I want to perform on the file. Once the JPEG file is opened in photoshop, I cropped the image, getting rid of anything that I did not want to have in the final image. Then I double clicked on the background layer in the layers palette. I then expanded the size of the canvas so that I could fit the kaleidoscope within the canvas. I achieved this by clicking on 'Image' and then 'Canvas Size'. I then made the anchor so that it was top left of the canvas and I changed the units to percent and then I also set the width and height to 200%. I then needed to copy and flip the top left layer so that it covers the remains empty areas of the canvas. I did this by selecting the top layer and then pressing 'cmd' and 'ctrl'-'J'. this copies the top...